Tuesday, September 23, 2008

having fun at the "Pa"

There is this great park in my neighborhood about a mile from our house and the girls and I have been frequent visitors lately. They are getting better in the mobility department and they have been better about being in the stroller so will even let me jog them there and back. The weather has been so nice and if I say "do you want to go to the park" they go to the front door and bang on it and say "pa, pa, pa" ... Lately, Hannah has been my daredevil and Meredith has been a little bit timid with things. She has started to cry in the swing, especially if I swing them a bit high.
Here they both were enjoying it (as long as I didn't swing them too high) even though they look freaked out!
... also, she had to hold my keys ... "keese, keese" ... she pronounces it like geese but with a k .. silly girl!
Here is Hannah the daredevil ... not only did she want to crawl up the slide ... she wanted to walk up the slide ... I guess your kids trying to walk up the slide is just another rite of passage into parenthood.
Poor Meredith ... she would get halfway up the stairs to the slide then get stuck and not know what to do ... I think she was a bit afraid to go any higher which I am glad of because Hannah was going right up then sliding down on her own on her belly ... at least I didn't have to worry about both of them taking a flying leap off of something ...
... because they sure have the walking in different directions thing down pat!


No comments: