Tuesday, September 16, 2008

around the house ...

Hannah in the tunnel ...

... being silly

Their hair has really started to grow lately! Here is Hannah with her new curls! I don't know where my kids got their Irish-looking genes! The green eyes are from me but the red-ish hair? Maybe Granddaddy Finley?
... and here is a close up of Meredith ... I don't remember what she was wanting ... but there is definately a look of longing in her eyes here!
Hannah is really into her stacking boxes right now ... here she is getting super mad that they will not stay on top of each other ... she started throwing them around the room and screaming at them ... it was funny ... reminded me a lot of myself in a fit of frustration ...
... ahhhhh, sweet success ...

Where's Meredith???

Peek-a-boo!!!

... soooooo sleepy! I changed my mind about the one nap thing! They just can't make it yet! Here, Meredith was standing up and laying her head on the glider where I was sitting ... she wanted to go night-night!

and a few minutes later ... seriously, Mommy, I am tired ...

2 comments:

Abby said...

Your girs are just too precious!! Love all of these pictures and I love their little personalities. I'm expecting to see loads more pictures now from your new camera!!! Yeah!!

MamaQ said...

Hey Traci!

I love the picture that you have at the top of your blog now......so sweet! I remember those days and wish I had taken more pictures of S & C with their heads snuggled together when they were asleep.

We need to get together soon!
Amy