Saturday, September 20, 2008

busy bees

My sister-in-law had a company 'family fun day' at Six Flags and they kindly invited us to join them today. The girls did great and we all had a lot of fun! Here we are riding the carousel. I wondered how the girls would do but they really enjoyed it! Good thing they couldn't see that freaky horse right behind Alan!
Here, we are riding the Thomas the Tank Engine Train. The girls were really pooped by then but still seemed to enjoy it. They tuckered out in the stroller shortly after this photo was taken! It has been ages since they fell asleep in a stroller!
Meredith
Hannah
During the week, several CT Anesthesia Fellowship wives and our kids got together at the zoo. I thought since I actually had on makeup and real clothes (as opposed to work out clothes or PJs) I would try to get a good photo with the girls.
Here are all the kiddos (minus one other family that couldn't make it). We are so lucky to have met such a great group of families! It is rare that there are four couples whose spouses and kids all get along so well! I guess we can just all understand each other and the challenges that medical families face!
Meredith, post-bath. If I say that it is time for the bath ... they both say "ba, ba, ba" and go crawling up the stairs to the bathroom. It is so fun to watch them learn what is going on in the world around them!
Hannah had just taken a spill so she was a little upset here but I still thought it was a sweet picture. Post-bath snuggle with Daddy.
Time-out for Meredith! Just kidding, don't report me to the social service! I don't really do time-outs yet and much less in a dog cage! They climb in there themselves all the time. Since we don't use it for the dog anymore since I am not working, I figure ... hey, cheap toy ... may as well let them have fun with it!

No comments: