Saturday, July 12, 2008

2008 D.A. (ie during atlanta)

OK, here we go ... making up for lost time! Lots of pictures!
Go Meredith Go!
Go Hannah Go! I got a push toy about a week ago and we sometimes have little scuffles over it, so I bought another one yesterday. I got a different one with the thought that they would enjoy two different ones to play with ... well, guess what ... yep ... now they fight over the newer one!
I mean I wasn't singing or anything? She just likes this new pose I guess ...
Testing the boundaries ... I don't know how many times I say ... "no ____, we don't play with cords" ... they now look at me to make sure I am looking as they go to play with the cord ... ah, toddlerhood, here we come!
Meredith likes to pat Hannah on the head ... at least here there was no hair pulling involved ... I am trying to teach them to be gentle ... really, for Cooper's sake!
Hannah's grin ...
Mmmm ... doesn't that spit-laden goldfish just look so appetizing? They are always trying to feed me their half-chewed food.
In the wagon they got for Christmas! The picture is weird, it makes them look like ghosts but I promise they do actually exist ... just a little over-exposed here!
Hannah loves to play with her ears ...
Here is Meredith striking her pose again! It is even better when she has some kind of sticky goo all over her hands! Sticky goo makes a good hair gel!

No comments: