Monday, January 12, 2009

fun times!

The girls and I have had a good few days! They seem to be shaking out of their "funk" and are being much more agreeable these days! Ryan and Sarah came over on Saturday to hang out with me since Alan has had to work so much and we took the girls to the Children's Museum. I am so thankful for them and we had such a good time! It is always so much more fun when I have extra sets of eyes and arms around when I am in public with the girls! I chanced taking them to the zoo today on my own and we did very well. They love the zoo and it seems like a chilly weekday afternoon is the time to go! We just about had the place to ourselves!

Here, I am bribing them with fruit snacks (a favorite treat) so that they would let me put them back in the stroller after being wild and free for a while ... just thought it made a cute photo for some reason ...
While we were watching the panda they kept saying "Pa, Pa ... eat ... eat!" They knew that the Panda was eating and they kept holding out their goldfish (as they were snacking, too) to try and feed the Panda ... I will come back and edit this photo soon but I am rushing now b/c it is late ... sorry it is sideways!
Watching the panda ...
For some reason, one of my favorite animals at the zoo is the meercat. Here, they were all three standing in a row just chillin' ... I like the reflection of Hannah in the glass ... nope, I didn't stick her in there with them though she probably would have loved it. The one in the other cage behind the three got in that little arched rock and laid down and Meredith said "night, night" to it ... too cute!
This gorilla just sat here and looked disappointed for a while, then got up and walked away ...
checking out the zebras and giraffes ... oh yes, still obssessed with pushing the stroller, but, I decided today that it is a good thing b/c at least it gets them going in the same direction!
playing in the moonsand at the Children's Museum ...
if only they are this happy at the real grocery store!

No comments: