Thursday, April 29, 2010

funny girls

We have had lots going on with getting a driveway paved, getting our window treatments in and dealing with a PCN allergy ... I will be glad for this weekend when Alan is actually NOT on call and hopefully no workmen will be here and no surprise visits to the Pediatrician. Whew! Here are some cute pics of my funny girls.

Meredith "reading" to Caroline
Caroline is getting better and better at lifting her head ... she actually tolerates some time on her tummy now.
The girls are still fighting naps by having all out parties in their room ... this is what I found a few days ago upon waking them up ... hmmm ... where was Hannah?
Ah ha ... here she is! Look at this mess! There were diapers, bottles of lotion, baby powder, diaper cream, torn pages out of books, sippy cups, etc ... all kinds of junk in there with them ..
Not that they seemed to mind! Too cute ... this is the first time (that I know of) that they ended up in the same bed ... probably will be the first of many.
They have seen me pumping for Caroline ... I was in the kitchen the other day and hear the machine turn on and walked into the family room to this ...
They took turns "making milk" ... Meredith was "making milk" out of her belly button ;) Hannah, at least, knew where to hold the tubing!

1 comment:

ABIGAIL said...

oh my god, this pumping picture is adorable!I also love that your older girls don't mind reading to the younger one. Very sweet. My name is Abigail Pogrebin; I'm an identical twin and former 60 Minutes producer who just published a book about twins called "One and the Same." I think any parent of twins or multiples will find much to chew on and maybe some guidance as to how to dodge pitfalls of doubleness. I'd love to speak to you about the possibility of a book review and/or author Q&A. My email is apogrebin@gmail.com, website:www.abigailpogrebin.com.