Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

We had a great time hosting Thanksgiving for the Wright Clan this year! After a great dinner we took all the kiddos to the park to run around while poor Alan and my Dad were stuck cleaning up. It was great to be with family and I couldn't think of a better way to spend the day! If only we could have seen the Finley side, too, then the day would have been perfect! Happy Thanksgiving to you all and I am thankful for each and every one of my friends and family!
The big boys (Ryan (my brother), Grayson (my nephew), & Lee (my BIL))
My nephews Landon & Brayden ... a little blurry ... as are most of my photos of the kids ... including mine ... always on the go!
Hannah playing in the leaves
Meredith giving us a silly grin and showing off all her teeth!
My girls LOVE to hold your hand and drag you all around (especially if it involves walking up some stairs like a big girl) ... here Meredith is guiding her Aunt Sarah through the park ...
Now Hannah is guiding Aunt Sarah and Uncle Ryan through the park ...
On the see-saw with Mommy and Aunt Kristi
Hannah, look at my super cool stick!
The girls with Mommy and Aunt Sarah
I was sad I missed the moment here, but Hannah was lifting that little dress to show her belly ... and I think it is so cute when little girls do that! She, again, was on the move ... sorry for the blurred photo!
My brother's wife, Sarah, is the next 'Baby Whisperer' ... all kids LOVE Sarah!!! Here she is with all the babies of the family!
Meredith woke from her nap before Hannah and I took her downstairs to face the masses alone ... and I think she was a bit overwhelmed for a while with all the people and without her sister there. She hid behind my legs for a good 15 minutes.
Just cute photos from a few days ago ... this is Meredith ... she insisted on wearing that hat!
It looks like Hannah is reading to Cooper (or 'Poo as they call him)

1 comment:

Casey said...

Looks like ya'll had a nice Thanksgiving. The girls are growing up so fast but they are beautiful!! BTW, don't you just love Hanna Andersson?!?! I love those dresses!