Saturday, August 30, 2008

playing!

I feel like I could post thousands of photos of the girls lately because they are doing so many new and cute things! We have had a lot of playdates this week which has been really nice for all of us! To have the girls around other kids and to get to spend some time with other adults is great! We have made friends with the other "medical widows" of the CT Anesthesia Program and we have made friends with two other sets of g/g twins. One set is identical and now I see how hard it IS to tell identical twins apart until you get to know them better! We have had a great week, again, just hanging around home!

Aparently something was really funny ...

I realized that I don't think I have posted a picture of Meredith walking ... they are both all over the place walking now which is really cute!

Still, even though she can walk, she loves to push ANYTHING ... she is obsessed!
Hannah would eat cookies all day ... and I have been bad about letting her since the last weigh in was not too good!
So, I had the girls' travel highchairs out because we had a few other kiddos over here for dinner the other night and I have just been lazy and left them out. I heard Meredith fussing while I was in the kitchen and I find her like this ... she had climbed in all by herself then gotten stuck! Ha ha! And here is Hannah, again, with food! I'm trying to get her to eat more though I am probably not giving her very good eating habits!
Meredith slept later than Hannah for her first nap the other day and I was trying to "help" her wake up by leaving the door open and making a bunch of noise ... I even took her photo with a flash and she slept right on through! Looks like she may be wanting to start sleeping with a pillow ;) She looks pretty comfy on bear there!

Their FAVORITE thing to do these days is to run around under the kitchen table laughing and squealing at each other!

They have this little refrigerator toy that has magnets and they spent, literally, half an hour throwing them around the room. They would throw it then go get it, then throw it again ... it was nice to be able to watch them play together without fighting and without me having to intervene!
Their second favorite thing to do is READ BOOKS! Hannah will flip through 10 books all on her own sometimes! She is always bringing them to me or stacking them in the rocker since that is where we usually read ... it is too cute!

1 comment:

MamaQ said...

I love all these pictures.....they are too cute!!! I especially like the sleeping pic.....just precious!