Friday, April 11, 2008

summer time and the livin' is easy!

We took advantage of the warm weather yesterday and I chanced the girls' moods in the baby pool. Hannah LOVED it and had such a blast splashing around. She looked like she was in heaven. She wouldn't even look up at me to take her picture (which is unlike my girls, as you have all seen!) I just loved this picture of her.
Here's Meredith. She liked it for a few minutes, but then Hannah grabbed her hat and almost pulled her all the way over AND kept stealing the boat she wanted to play with (who is the toy thief now, huh!?) and that was about all she could take. She cried and fussed so I took her out and she played quite happily with her boat on a towel next to the pool.

I just can't believe how big they are getting! They are still 5% babies at 14 1/2 pounds, but they look more and more like "big girls" every day!
They did not get this way themselves (yet). I think it will only be a matter ot days before Hannah can pull up to standing. They were quite proud of themselves here, as you can see!
Two super nice days in a row. Shauna and I decided to give it a go in the pool with all 4 babies! Meredith did great this time! She seems to prefer hanging out with Brennan in the pool rather than her hat pulling sister. Hannah and Cohen were quite the movers and shakers (and toy eaters, apparently) to Meredith and Brennan's calm fun!
Here is acrobatic Cohen climbing OUT of the pool and Hannah watching with envy! Hmmmm ... how can I do that??
Brennan is showing off his "toofies" and I think, in both of their expressions, I can see a future pre-teen "Mooooom, leave us aloooone!"

1 comment:

Shauna said...

Toooo cute! Why don't you just stay here until the end of summer...we will miss you guys!