Friday, March 28, 2008

contract!!! & crawling???

First things first, we have a contract on our house! YAY! It is bittersweet as I will always be sentimental about our "first house" as a married couple and the house we brought our babies home to. I will miss a lot of things about it. I guess time marches on ...
Here are the girls ... Grammy Sally, note the outfits =) They can finally wear them!
Sweet girl Meredith!
Here is Hannah sweetly stroking the baby doll's face ...
Hey, I told you all ... she is liable to bite your head off! Quite literally! Watch out world, here comes Hannah!
Hannah ... she has started to go from sitting to her tummy ... and TRYING to get up to her hands and knees. She can scoot, but she goes backwards and gets MAD MAD MAD!!!
This is what she does when she gets mad/tired ... total faceplant! It is so cute =)

2 comments:

Rachel Oswald said...

That is great you have a contract - I hope it worked out how you wanted it to. I love the pictures of the girls and their baby dolls. That is precious. Cohen will have to come over and play bc he always plays with the dolls at church, but of course we don't have any at home :) I can't believe you are moving so soon. We definitely need to get together more before you leave!

Anonymous said...

It's becoming real...you are leaving me!!!! :( Congrats on your house we will be praying for ya'll!