Wednesday, March 12, 2008

fussing and stealing ...

Hannah has been quite a pill these days. She kept me up all night a few nights ago and fusses all day and for all of her naps she wakes after only 20 minutes or so and screams. I took her in the Pediatrician to have them look in her ears ... guess what? Perfectly healthy. Just when I think these girls are going to stop the fussies ... well, here they go again! The Ped is thinking that Hannah will be on the move soon and that it is a developmental thing. She DOES make this grunting frustrated noise all the time. Meredith is being her sweet self. She is probably a little sleep deprived from listening to her sister scream for every nap.

... has anyone seen my Cheerios? (Meredith)
So, Meredith may not be the fussy one (at the current time) but she sure can be a bully! The toys were pretty evenly strewn on this blanket and after a few minutes ... look whose side they are on ... poor Hannah is getting her last toy taken from her! It is pretty comical. She will take whatever Hannah has, until Hannah has something else ... then she throws the toy she just took to the side and goes for the new toy until she has all the toys ... and we wonder why Hannah is so fussy =)
... got it!

2 comments:

The Alpha Team said...

That is the funniest thing I've ever seen! I just woke my husband with my laughing:) This is SOOOO Braxton and Caleb (Braxton's the toy bully). It's heartbreaking but at the same time hilarious.

Michael said...

Hey

The cherios thing is a classic. My girls still have them stuck to their faces and I find them all over the house throught the day!