Thursday, March 18, 2010

puddles and smiles

Things are going well here. Meredith and Hannah were sick last week but finally over it this week but Caroline now has it. Stinks to have germy older sibs! She is handling it OK but it is so sad to hear her pathetic hoarse cry and to watch her have a coughing fit then get this "what the heck did I just do" look on her face. She is smiling a lot now and that is a good feeling. She will even smile at the girls when they get close enough for her to see them. Well, I will get on with pics as I hear some 2 year olds getting up ...
I guess the girls got tired of waiting for me to "put the baby down" (that is what they say when they want to sit in my lap or want me to play with them) and decided to find a place in my lap that they could fit ... worked pretty well ...
tummy time ... getting better every day! She has a concentration face on here ...
smiles ...
more smiles ...
the time change threw us off and so I have had to wake the girls some ... thought I would get some sleeping pics of them ... Meredith ...
Hannah ... I think this is how they must always sleep (H on her tummy and M on her back) because ever since they were babies M always wakes up with crazy hair and H does not.
yet another paci lover ...
We get this puddle right outside of our garage and the girls love to play in it ...
future pitcher?
one coming and one going ...Meredith
Hannahpicking up rocks and dirt to toss in ...

No comments: