Sunday, June 12, 2011

weekend in Spartanburg

Since Alan is at another conference, the girls and I decided to spend a long weekend with my parents in Spartanburg. My Mom got tons of cute pics so I could not help but put lots of them on here. After these, wow ... I will be all caught up ... for a few days anyway! The girls start their art camp tomorrow and we see their Grammy, Aunt Sara and little cousin Kate again this weekend. Fun times!


The twins favorite thing to do these days (by far!) is art! They could sit and make art for hours. They love paints, watercolors, markers, stampers, crayons, stickers ... you name it. They are very good and creative with what they like to draw. I will brag a bit and say even their little art teacher at school said they are some of the best she has seen for their age! Hmmm ... it is fun to think about what they will really get into when they are older.

All my girls, my Mom and my Grandmother ...
She gets away with murder ...

The three musketeers. The twins are actually really seeming to enjoy Caroline these days ... they still have jealous moments but they love to give her hugs and kisses and the feeling is verrrrrry mutual. Hope they are always close ...

Caroline is loving sitting at the table with the big girls!

Grandaddy hugs!



Caroline loves to give kisses and if she sees the twins giving me kisses she runs over and puckers up for one, too! She was a bit fussy while we were there due to not sleeping well but she was very happy the day we left (of course) and giggled while giving Grandmama kisses!

We went to feed some ducks and this is on the way back to the car ... all the girls love holding hands but they all want to hold mine ... if only I had 3 ... hmmmm ...







Eating ice cream ...



Hanging out ...



Fun on the trampoline ...


Making muffins ...


1 comment:

jenn13 said...

hi, i just saw a picture of your little girls bday party with the little einsteins and was wondering how and where you found them. i want to rent them for my son's 3rd bday party. thank you in advance. you can email me at jennwheelis13@yahoo.com
:)