Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween party and etc ...

We went to the Little Gym (where the girls take dance and gymnastics) for a Halloween carnival this evening and had some good photo ops. I may take some more tomorrow but had time to post ... so, here I am! The carnival was great and the girls loved showcasing some of their talents for Daddy (I go with them to their class every week.)

Mommy and Caroline! The twins would not get a picture taken with me =(
Sara let us borrow this adorable bee costume that was Kate's.
So the girls love to do this move ... at class ... on our kitchen island ... wherever. It, apparently, is called a basket hang and they are pretty good at it! I think their favorite part is letting go and flopping down on the squishy mat!
Dunk!
Wanting to do it "all by myself!"
Fore!
She started on the little circle but then got a bit closer, and a bit closer ... oh, well ... at least she finally got those punkins!
Somebody's a grumpy punkin!
I'll have to get some better, lighted pumpkin pics tomorrow ... this is Meredith and Mommy's finished product!
They weren't about to stick their hands in the pumpkin goo ... amateurs ...
claiming their pumpkins
Caroline ... well, her MD appointment went well. She was all over the exam room. She is 16 pounds 14 ounces (down to about 15%) and 27 1/2 inches (50%) ... but, for obvious reasons (her sisters) I am not worried about her weight. That, and the fact that she is so mobile and has been for months. She had a horrible ear infection and I didn't even know (had been fussy but you remember all about the 7 new teeth.) Other than that, she is healthy and perfect! Seems that I may need a baby gate for the bottom of the stairs ...
Hmmmm ... what do I want to play with?
I used to have the twins put whatever they were doing (coloring .. playing with little things) up on the table so that Caroline would not bother them or get to choking hazard type toys ... hmmmm ... going to have to come up with a new plan! Now she is right there with them ... and loving it!

No comments: