Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The girls are starting to be entertained by certain things! This makes life MUCH easier for me! Today I even had time to brush my teeth before Alan got home from work! Quite an accomplishment these days!

Hannah concentrating hard on the Baby Einstein movie
Meredith thinks that Baby Einstein is funny!
Mommy already letting the girls watch TV ... limited to 15 minutes while I ate lunch (Ok, 25) Now we want to stare at the fan ... we like to watch Mommy turn it on, watch it speed up, then turn it off and watch it sllllooooowwww down ... we are being sweet and holding hands.
I have to give props to my friend Cathy for introducing us to bouncing the baby on the exercise ball. Here is what I like to call the "double baby bounce method." 95% success rate for simultaneously crying babies. Crying to content in 0 to 10!

1 comment:

Deb, Jeff, Emma & Hannah said...

They are beautiful and it looks like you guys have it "all" figured out. Ha! Ha! As a fellow MoM, I know that isn't possible; but at least it appears that you have it under control!