Saturday, August 11, 2007

Getting BIG!

Will wonders never cease! Both asleep at the same time! That is why I am able to be on the computer! Meredith is on the left and Hannah on the right. We wonder if they know that each other are there?
Cute picture of Meredith. Looks like I need to take more pictures of Hannah!!

Sleep deprivation! Here is Meredith, Alan, and Cooper catching up on some ZZZZZ's.

Meredith in her chair. She seems to like it ... for about 10 minutes ... then she is ready to get out.
Here are Hannah's feet ... I love baby feet! Alan says they have my feet! At least they have something of mine!
We are getting big! At our pediatrician's appointment yesterday Meredith weighed 5 pounds 8 ounces and Hannah weighed 5 pounds 6 ounces. If I feel like I am constantly feeding them ... it is because I AM! Apparently I gave birth to little piggies! We are all hanging in there! Having infant twins isn't easy that is for sure and sleep is a rare indulgence. We wouldn't have it any other way though! Here are some new pictures!

No comments: